Sleepwear Competitive Research in retailers
The retailers analyzed were Target, Kohl’s, JCPenney, Walmart, Frederick’s of Hollywood, Nordstrom, Aerie, Victoria’s Secret, and Macy’s. The following criteria was established by the competitive analysis teams and used to give the stores a rating of poor, below average, average, above average, or excellent in each of the categories:
• Ambiance: Pleasant lighting, colors, and decorations that
appeal to the senses and complement the merchandise.
• Customer Service: Helpful, accessible associates that are willing to start a dressing room, help customers find merchandise, and answer questions with exceptional product knowledge.
• Dressing Rooms: A spacious area with comfortable seating, flattering lighting, and a décor that matches the selling floor. • Product Placement: Sections of merchandise in easy-to-find places that are organized well. The layout of the store should be efficient and logical to customers.
• Visual Merchandising: Eye-catching displays with mannequins and fixtures that effectively showcase the store’s merchandise and represent their brand image accurately.
• Brands Sold: Having a representation of private-label brands that are only found at that particular retailer versus carrying mostly national brands that can be found anywhere.
• Price Points: Pricing that matches the quality of the merchandise offered and is acceptable to the retailer’s target market. • Product Assortment: A vast selection of merchandise with a wide variety of all different types of sleepwear, loungewear, and intimate apparel. Within each of these categories, there are multiple color, style, print, and fabric options.
• Quality: Durable construction and materials appropriate for the end use of the products and trims that add to their aesthetic value.
NEXT：Different Ideas For Newborns infants and toddlers Sleepwear